You can now choose to export state and event descriptions and meta fields with your exported code.
Show metatoggles in the Code panel.
- Guarded eventless (always) transitions will now work as expected in Simulation mode.
- We fixed a bug where the layout would sometimes shift in the Version History panel if there were many versions in the list and the user clicked to view one of those versions.
- You are now able to copy the selected text inside the editor again.
- Deleting meta values will no longer affect other meta entries.
- In read-only mode, selected states and events are now highlighted green rather than blue.
- We changed the wording on the new version banner to reassure users their changes have been saved locally, and they’re safe to refresh the page.
- A host of internal fixes and improvements working towards exciting future features!