Our new Learn Stately guidance got its own changelog this week, but there’s more that’s new to Stately:
- Transition handles now always appear over warning and danger icons rather than being hidden behind them.
- Annotations are no longer editable in view-only mode.
- The icon used for keyboard shortcuts now renders better in light mode.
- Multiline descriptions no longer break exporting to code.
- We fixed a brief bug where saving new machines to existing projects would fail.
You can now reorder guarded transitions by moving them up or down in order.
And the options to add a guard and add a transition to an existing transition have been split into two distinct actions in the
- Personal projects are now private by default for our Pro subscribers.
- We no longer show a warning to Safari users as the editor is working well in Safari!
- A miscellany of internal fixes and improvements.